We offer license to manufacture anti-jam receivers and antenna arrays.
You can create your own anti-jam products, based on our reference design.
List of deliverables includes:
- Receiver unit hardware documentation: schematic, PCB Gerber files and mechanical drawing, BOM, case mechanical drawings, list of mechanical parts, RF Front-end chip user manual.
- Antenna unit hardware documentation: schematic, PCB Gerber files and mechanical drawing, BOM, case mechanical drawings, list of mechanical parts.
- Cables documentation: schematic, BOM, mechanical drawing, list of mechanical parts.
- Software, firmware and related tools: Browser, SW tool for programming, GUI for operation monitoring, programming adapter board.
- General documentation: Binary protocol description, receiver technical specification, user manual, maintenance manual, receiver testing procedure description, antenna testing procedure description, procedures description for FAT (factory acceptance test), Qualification test, EMI test.
- Reference receiver samples: reference receiver (with antenna), reference receiver test result, reference antenna test result.
- Algorithm and source code (part of extended deliverables list): adaptive signal filtering algorithm source code, description and model for simulation; FPGA-based evaluation board (EVB) for algorithm development.